These are our Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from The GeekyDweeb.com website.
We choose products based on their excellent designs and proven hardware reliability. We check all orders during the packing stage. We also have a strict testing processes to ensure that the products you've ordered are functionally correct before they are packed and sent to you.
We offer a 30 day guarantee in the following instances:
1. Missing Item - Items are missing completely or partially from an order
2. Significant Cosmetic Damage - Physical damage on products' surface or shell
3. Wrong Product Received - Product that is completely different from our web description
4. Verified Functional Failure - Failure that makes the device unusable
We do not offer a 30 day guarantee in the following instances:
1. Customer Induced Damage - Damage caused by customer's incorrect operation or insufficient protection
2. Defect Can Not Duplicate - Product is claimed as defective by customer, but it is tested as "No Defect" by our engineers upon receiving it.
3. Out Of Warranty - Product that exceeds the 30 warranty period
4. Non-Authorized Return - Customer returns the products without authorization (RMA Approval)
5. Customer Remorse - Customer does not like/no longer needs item or changes his/her mind after purchase
All returns must have a Return Authorization Number!
Products that are not eligible for return will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us including:
- Any product not purchased from The Geeky Dweeb.com
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the posted code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
The RMA Process & Three Easy Steps:
1. Get RMA Authorization after you submit a RMA request by visiting RMA request in My Account. RMA request should include the following: Order ID, SKU, the reason for the return, a request for replacement or refund, and other related concerns.
2. Ship the return goods after you get the RMA authorization. Please note the return item must have the original packing, accessories, RMA number, and correct drop off center shipping address.
Note: please send us the tracking number. We won’t take any responsibility for any missing return shipment.
3. Get the replacement or refund. Refunds do not include the original shipping or handling fee. We will arrange to resend the item or provide a refund within 3-7 business days.